Equine Natural Movement Work in the News
- YEARBOOK OF STRUCTURAL INTEGRATION “Addressing the Neigh-Sayers: Three Case Studies” 2009, Joseph Freeman… and more!
- YEARBOOK OF STRUCTURAL INTEGRATION “The Equine Natural Movement Series (1)”
“The Equine Natural Movement Series (2)”
2007, Joseph Freeman, Professional journal of the International Association of Structural Integrators
- TENSEGRITY NEWS — Patty Evans creates a successful practice traveling between CA, CO and NM. “The Silent Conversation”
- HORSEMAN’S YANKEE PEDLAR — East coast graduates start careers in New England “Restoring Balance and Structural Integrity” (also printed in ALL CREATURES EXCHANGE)
- HORSE NEWS April 2011 “Horse’s Lameness Inspires Student to Learn”
- FLYING CHANGES “Structural Integration for Horses” Joseph Freeman
- FLYING CHANGES — “How to Choose a Barn,” Joseph Freeman
- Some of these articles are not posted online but we’d love for you to read them. We send them as part of the school info packet. We can email them them to you (in pdf format) or mail you a student packet that has them all.