Our next Equine Natural Movement (Module 1) class is December 4 – 10, 2016 at our farm in Battle Ground, Washington. Once we’ve spoken and you know you want to attend, send your application and registration payment in. We’ll close the course once it is full. We’re big fans of “less stress” so please help us and the other students out by registering early.
EQUINE NATURAL MOVEMENT MODULE 1 CLASS
Learning Basic Sessions
This module teaches you how to do a comprehensive and thorough Equine Natural Movement session. This module is the beginning level for people who want to become Equine Natural Movement Series practitioners. It is also open to people who want to learn to work on their own horses and not become practitioners, or for practitioners who want to deepen their ability to communicate non-verbally and also develop a magnificent sense of touch and connection with their clients.
This course includes these topics …
- Understand Structural Integration and how it works
- Know essential Equine Natural Movement bodywork techniques
- Have a working knowledge of equine connective tissue and understand its relationship with other systems
- Know how to employ horse safety practices
- Explore equine body communication and energetics
- Develop intelligent hands that can feel subtle differences and changes in equine connective tissue
- Learn to deliver a basic Equine Natural Movement session
- Have enough knowledge to do competent basic sessions and be able to do practice sessions between modules at home
Click this link for our catalog and application to reserve your spot for the Equine Natural Movement Module 1 Class.